Midal Cables B.S.C. (C) is one of the world leaders in the manufacturing and exporting of Aluminium and Aluminium Alloy Rods, Overhead Conductors, Wires and Conform Extrusion Products.
The organization hereby declares its total commitment
- to meet timely delivery and exceed the customers' expectation on product quality,
- to provide a safe and healthy working conditions in compliance with the applicable Safety and Health Legislation, and
- to conduct the present and future operations in accordance with the Local Environmental Legal Requirements.
Our goal is to achieve continual improvement in our quality, safety, health and environmental management systems with consistent customer satisfaction, teamwork and prevention of pollution.
Our main objectives are to:
- Ensure that our products meet International Standard in terms of quality and reliability;
- Dedicate ourselves to serve the market and continually meet our customers' requirements;
- Strive to continually improve our competitiveness in the international market by improving quality, productivity and constantly reducing production cost;
- Achieve annual rate growth of Midal revenues by expanding our market share and introducing new value-added products and services;
- Strive for zero defective products;
- Improve safety and health performance through effective identification of hazards, control of risks, investigation of accidents and incidents and implementation of appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Improve environmental performance through continual upgrading of our production processes, proper eradication of harmful gases, vapors and fugitive emissions, effective managing of waste and suitable elimination of other potentially harmful elements to the environment.
The Chief Executive accepts full responsibility to establish the organization's quality, safety, health and environmental policy, objectives and targets and manage its annual review for continuing suitability.
Our ability to exist and compete in the market is the result of our dedication to teamwork. Thus, it is a joint responsibility of management and employees to implement this policy and to be accountable for the quality, safety, health and environmental impact of their work.
This quality, safety, health and environmental policy is communicated to our customers, suppliers, subcontractors and other interested parties and made available to the public through internet.